Another busy week is almost here and gone. Last week I lamented that I’d be spending part of the weekend catching up on work (which, let’s be honest, didn’t happen nearly as much as I or my inbox wanted), and I’m afraid I’m going to really need to buckle down this weekend and clear out my inbox. It’ll be the perfect time to make my office at a coffee place this weekend, as we’re supposed to be getting some winter weather (yay!).
In the meantime, here are a few links I loved from this week I thought would provide some great weekend reading:
- This is a fascinating look into how a Dior Haute Couture dress is made. Can you imagine putting 200 hours into one garment?
- Aside from working, I’m also planning on completely reorganizing my makeup and vanity. I’ll be taking Anna’s tips to heart.
- Speaking of Anna, I finally bit the bullet and purchased NARS Audacious Lipstick in Anna a few weeks ago. Full review coming next week!
- The NYX Butter Glosses are incredible and crazy affordable, so this sneak peek at the new Intense Butter Glosses makes me excited for their release!
- Contouring is one of the trickiest skills to master, and this is hands down the best in-depth tutorial I’ve watched.
- I’ll likely finish a book this weekend, and I plan on starting this one by Kathryn Springer next.
- I’m going to a Super Bowl party on Sunday and have to bring a side dish. I’ll be turning to this menu for inspiration.
Thanks for reading! Hope you have a great weekend!
(Photo used with permission from Death to the Stock photo.)