This week seemed to crawl by, probably because I was looking forward to the weekend so much because my friend Keri is coming to visit! (You might remember, if you’ve been a longtime RMH reader, that I was in her wedding last summer.) Liz and I are planning on showing her around Omaha, eating at some of our favorite places, trying a few new restaurants, and shopping the Sephora VIB sale with Keri. I’m so excited!
Here are some links you must check out during your free time this weekend:
- I love Kate Spade’s technology wallpaper, but this month’s is exceptionally fun.
- Phew, if you’ve ever struggled with body image (and what woman hasn’t), this article is one you need to bookmark.
- This jumpsuit looks really flattering on Grace.
- These ear cuffs are over the top, but I love them.
- If you’re looking for something stellar to buy during the Sephora VIB sale, this Tarte palette looks amazing.
- I might give this makeup tutorial by Jaclyn Hill a test run this weekend.
Have a good weekend, and thanks for reading!
(*Photo used with permission from Death to the Stock Photo.)