Want List: September 27
New feature! If I’m going to be honest, I actually didn’t take daily pics yesterday because I didn’t get home from a music festival until 2 a.m. And then I just lounged around my house until I packed up and went back to school. Hence the new feature. But I’m pretty excited about it.
- I am in love with this Cooperative Briefcase Bag from Urban Outfitters. A girl on my floor has it, and it just brings a certain element of quirkiness to all of her outfits.
- Notice the list is called the “want” list and not the “buying” list because if I bought this amazing Shearling Funnel Neck Aviator Jacket from Burberry Prorsum, I’d be in major debt. But a girl can want, right?
- Lucky for me, I just ordered a pair of riding-like boots from Steve Madden that have a slight wedge, but I think these Shiri Suede Over the Knee Boots from LOFT are lovely. Why? Suede. Over the knee.
- Target has had the most amazing collaborations recently, including Rodarte and Zac Posen. Next up is the collaboration with Tucker, which includes this brilliant Signature Dress in Floral Print.
- Also check out the ridiculously cute Tie-Front Blouse in Floral Print, also from Tucker for Target.
Deal of the month goes to Caitlin for finding not one, but TWO, of these dresses from Ann Taylor LOFT for $3.66 after getting an extra 25% off clearance. I bought one for my roommate, too (even though she paid me back). Aren’t I the best roommate, Liz?