Want List: Fall 2010 Shoes
- Kitten heels have made a huge comeback this year with the ladylike trends. Some women are refusing to embrace this shortened trend, but I think it’s extremely practical. Check out these Argyle Jimmy Choos with a heel height of 2.6". Love the nude color and the buckles.
- Leopard plus inexpensive price equals these adorable Rain Boots from Target. Can you imagine a chicer way to splash in puddles?
- Oh, Karena, you are everything I want in a boot. A riding boot, black, and cognac couldn’t be a better mix. I love black and brown together, and these boots have the best of both worlds. Thank you, Vince Camuto!
- These Valentino Flats are like flat meets gladiator meets punk rocker. Could these shoes seriously get any better? From the pointy toe to the brilliant nod to gladiator sandals, they would be great to pair with jeggings for the fall.
- These Allday Shooties by Aldo are a lower-priced nod to Burberry’s original version. Gotta love shearling for fall!
- I found these at Aldo on my hunt for some brown riding boots a week ago. I briefly thought about splurging on them, but then I realized I wouldn’t have any money left for the rest of the semester (yay for college students’ budgets). But a girl can still dream about these Boker Over-the-Knee Boots, right?