My September Edit
I'm a bit late on my monthly edit, but I blame all the fun I was having in Utah visiting my parents, hiking in the mountains, and exploring Salt Lake City. Speaking of which, if all goes according to plan, I hope to have my Utah vlog up tomorrow, so stay tuned for that! In the meantime, here's a look at what I've loved and am looking forward to for the rest of this month:
- How to Be Parisian Wherever You Are + Trader Joe's Pumpkin Biscottis: I've been making my way slowly through this book on top of all my fiction reads. It's hilarious and makes me want to read it in a cafe in Paris, sipping on a cappuccino and eating a croissant. But alas, I'll have to settle for the pumpkin biscottis (which are pretty darn good).
- Thakoon for DesigNation Vest and Threshold Oversize Plaid Throw: Fall is the season for all things plaid! I've already added this vest into my wardrobe, and I'm in love. I have my eye on one of the plaid throws from Target, which are surprisingly affordable.
- Lucky Bucket Brewing Company: Liz and I took a tour of this brewery last week. It was fascinating to learn about the brewing process and to see the company's passion for locally brewed beer. My current favorite: their Oktoberfest brew.
- NARS Lip Gloss in Sixties Fan: I pull this lip gloss out every fall—for a good reason! It's the perfect berry color for pale skin, but the sheer-ness of the gloss makes it wearable for everyday. (See more of my fall lip picks here.)
- Fabletics Dash Bra: I was totally suckered into Fabletics' Labor Day sale and picked up this pretty bra. It's comfortable and very different from the other typical sports bras I own, and I think I've been converted to upping my workout gear game to something beyond old college T-shirts.