Over the weekend, I had a bit of an eye-opening experience to all of these lovelies. That’s why these are my January obsessions. Enjoy.
- These Ghiradelli Dark 60% Cacao Squares were sitting on the counter at home, and I couldn’t help but grab one or two. I love dark chocolate, and 60% is the perfect darkness (although 80% is lovely, as well).
- My mom and I went thrifting at Salvation Army on Saturday, and my mom stumbled across this Tignanello bag for $3.50, basically in brand-new condition. The color we found is slightly lighter than the one in the picture, but it’ll be the perfect spring neutral to add to any outfit.
- I’ve been wanting a pair of wedge, army boots, and after seeing these on The Daybook, I had to stop by our local Kohl’s and pick them up (with the help of my mom, of course).
- I picked up some cork board at Meijer over the weekend to make some inspiration boards for my college dorm room. I’ve been in the mood to make over my room, re-organize a few things, and be inspired…hence the cork board.
- Call me a sucker for coupons and marketing, but after finding a $1 off coupon for the new CoverGirl NatureLuxe Gloss Balm, I knew I wanted to try some. The colors are so flattering (I bought 265 Sandstone), it’s moisturizing, and it has SPF 15 in it. What could be better?