November Beauty Favorites
When November rolls around, it’s officially game to sport a bold red lip or cranberry, sparkly eyes. I’ve loved experimenting with some holiday-inspired looks, and December is all about continuing those glittery experiments. In the meantime, here’s a roundup of what I reached for most this past month:
- Lancome's Blush Subtil in Plum Affaire: I’ve stepped away from pink blushes this month in lieu of this berry-toned one. It’s not too dark and can be sheered out for daytime wear.
- Sonia Kashuk's Chic Luminosity Glow Powder: This is a drugstore dupe for Hourglass’ Ambient Lighting Powder. It sets my foundation all day and is like magic when used with a synthetic brush.
- Lancome's Color Design Lipstick in Love it: When I’m looking for something to pair with bolder eyes, this creamy, light pink lipstick is go-to. It’s one of those “your lips but better” colors.
- Nest Indigo Rollerball: I picked up a rollerball of this fragrance after hearing good things from fellow beauty bloggers about the range of fragrances. This particular one has Moroccan tea, Kashmir wood, black cardamom, wild fig, and bergamot.
- Smashbox’s Be Legendary Lipstick in Infrared Matte: This is the ultimate holiday red lipstick. The formula isn’t drying (as some matte lipsticks can be), and it adds the perfect touch of glamour for a night out.
- Sephora’s Contour Eye Pencil in Blonde Ambition: I’ve been using this to line my lower lash line for a subtle hint of shimmer. It works wonders for brightening my eyes after a sleepless night, too.
- Clinique’s Eyeshadow in Black Honey: This is the ultimate transition shade in the crease for a cranberry eye. It’s such a classic shade from Clinique, one well worth adding to your own collection for the holidays.