My top books of 2013
By night, I’m a personal-style blogger, but by day, I’m a social media strategist for a publicity group that works with publishers and authors. I get to work with amazing coworkers and authors all day long and use my love of books and reading on a daily basis, and I feel so blessed to be able to do so.
Inevitably, I end up reading many books throughout the year (both client and non-client books), and by the time 2013 ends, I’ll end up having read 40 books this year. I rounded up my favorite ten books I’ve read this year, and I think you should read them too! I’ve included the Goodreads links to all the books so you can learn more about them (and you should friend me on Goodreads while you’re at it!). If you end up reading one of these books, let me know what you think!
- Dear Mr. Knightley by Katherine Reay
- The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
- The Tutor’s Daughter by Julie Klassen
- Unspoken by Dee Henderson
- Heiress by Susan May Warren
- Baroness by Susan May Warren
- Duchess by Susan May Warren
- The Face of the Earth by Deborah Raney
- Once Upon a Prince by Rachel Hauck
- To Know You by Shannon Ethridge
(Just as a disclaimer, some of these are client books, but that in no way affects my opinion of the books that made my list.)