FBFF: Favorite Spring Trends
For this week’s Fashion Beauty Friend Friday, courtesy of Katy at ModlyChic, each blogger is highlighting his or her favorite spring trends. I’m so excited to see what others’ favorites are! Here are mine:
- It’s Balenciaga. It’s minimal and clean. It’s their envelope clutch. I am on the lookout for something similar at Goodwill without the $1,025 price tag.
- These Pierre Hardy wedges with a graphic pop of color are killing me this season. What could be better than the comfort and walkability of a wedge with a bright color?
- Prada went crazy with colorful stripes during their spring show, and Zara has the best inexpensive version of the Prada stripes.
- I was not a believer in maxi dresses, but I recently bought one over spring break. I am a total convert; hello, Banana Republic floral maxi dress.
- Coral lips are a great transition from the berries and reds of winter into the nudes of summer. BellaTV has a great tutorial on how to get the perfect coral lip.