Fall Sephora VIB Sale Recommendations
Before we dive into today's blog post, can we just briefly touch on how quickly this year has flown and is flying by? I can't believe today is November 1; October came and went in a flash.
Speaking of November, every beauty enthusiast knows that when November begins, the Sephora VIB 20% off sale is just around the corner. This year's sale begins November 3 for VIB Rouge members, so I thought I'd share with you my recommendations and my wish list.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask: My lips haven't been the same since returning from my honeymoon because of all the travel and the extreme change in climates, so this lip mask seems right up my alley.
- Violet Voss Taupe Notch Palette: Eyeshadows that are taupe and cooler-toned are my all-time favorites, and I've heard amazing things about this brand's eyeshadows.
- Huda Beauty Winter Solstice Mini Lip Strobe Collection: I'm a sucker for a good gift set. Huda's lip strobes made quite the splash when they debuted earlier this year, and I'd love to try the minis created especially for winter.
- Ouai Hair Supplement for Thinning Hair: My hair has always naturally been thin, but these supplements intrigue me. I might hold off on purchasing these until there are more reviews.
- Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette: I bought this the day it released, and this palette has not disappointed. If you love warm, sparkly shades of eyeshadow, this would be a great addition to your makeup wardrobe.
- Stila Written in the Stars Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow Set: These liquid, uber-glittery eyeshadows are so good that I wore one of them for my wedding day.
- Dior Diorific Rouge Kohl: This is a powder lipstick, and I've heard the formula is incredibly in its feeling and in its longevity. My eye is on Deep Ruby.
- Anastasia Sugar Glow Kit: These glow kits are versatile and wearable (I own three), and this is the perfect winter edition of this fantastic formula.