Current drugstore beauty favorites
Christmas is the season when our budgets tend to take a big hit, so I thought it’d be the perfect time to round up a list of my favorite budget-friendly drugstore beauty picks. These are all super affordable and great-quality products I turn to frequently to complete my makeup routine. I’d love to hear your drugstore picks in the comment section!
1. Revlon Color Stay Whipped Creme Makeup: I’ve been using this foundation nonstop this fall. It’s creamy and moisturizing with good coverage and blends like a dream. Plus the lightest shade has a pink undertone, which is perfect for my skin.
2. Revlon Photo Ready Concealer: This is my second or third tube of this concealer. I use it with my beautyblender sponge to cover up blemishes, and the two together work flawlessly.
3. Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Trio in Walking on Eggshells: This brand definitely brings back middle school memories, but it has some real gems in it, the first being this trio. Two of the shades are dupes for MAC, and you really can’t beat three eyeshadows for less than $4.
4. Rimmel London Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner: All of Rimmel’s liners for eyes and lips are amazing, but their lip liners are great for layering under lipstick for longevity. Their color range is versatile and covers a range of reds, nudes and pinks.
5. Nyx Cosmetics Slim Eye Pencil: I have the metallics from this line, so I can’t speak for all of the colors. But the metallic liners are creamy and blendable, and I love to add them on my bottom lash line for a pop of sparkle.
6. Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color in 903c: These lip colors are all must-haves, but you really must snag 903c. It’s a peachy color that’s so flattering, and while these aren’t the most moisturizing lipsticks, the color payoff is well worth the few bucks.
7. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer: This is hands down the only concealer I’ll use every day under my eyes. This is again my second tube, and it blends easily with my fingers, a sponge or a brush. It somehow magically erases most of my dark circles.
8. Maybelline Color Elixir Lip Color: This whole range is amazing. Each and every color is a must-have. Ok, so I haven’t tried every color, but I’ve tried a nude, an orange and a pink. They’re so moisturizing, glossy and vibrant. They’d be a great stocking stuffer, too!