FBFF: And the Award Goes To...
Oscar buzz is everywhere, and I can’t blame everyone. I’m looking forward to it, especially James Franco and Anne Hathaway hosting the show. Princess Diaries will always harbor very good memories for me.
In honor of the Oscars (and just because the idea presented itself), all of us involved with FBFF are hosting blog awards. Thanks to Katy at ModlyChic, we are eventually going to compile all of the awards into the top 5 for each category and vote from there. So excited to see what everyone comes up with!
Due to Nostalgia Night last night and a pretty late night at that, I’m running a little short on time, so I’ve just included my picks without explaining them. But if you check out the sites, you’ll figure out why I picked them.
1. Creative Juices - most creative - Kendi of Kendi Everyday
2. The Real Deal - authenticity - Alex of Delayed Missives
3. Spark Notes - most helpful - Jessica of What I Wore
4. Newbie - best blogger less than a year old - Rach of Ordinarily Urbane
5. Can You Hear Me Now - most connected - Kim of eat.sleep.wear.
6. If I had a Hammer - best DIY - Jenni of I Spy DIY
7. Tribe Leader - blogger who leads others and brings bloggers together - Katy of ModlyChic
8. Practically Perfect - most fashionable - Jane of Sea of Shoes
9. Paint by Numbers - best beauty blogger - Keiko of Keiko Lynn
10. Renaissance Woman - best all around blogger, fashion, beauty, lifestyle - Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere