5 Random Facts
Last month on Instagram, I thoroughly enjoyed learning five random facts about people through their Instagram stories when they were tagged, so I thought I'd share my five random facts on a more permanent platform. After you're finished reading mine, tell me a random fact about you!
- I hate cutting into whole food—cakes, pies, brownies, pizza. I feel uneasy being the one in charge of slicing food, so much so that at my wedding, I forgot the cake-cutting part is meant to be something you do with your newly minted husband. I let Brian do all the cutting (and there's photographic proof of me standing back, watching him cut the cake all by himself—whoops!).
- I frequently get asked if I'm wearing blue contacts. I'm not! Those are my real peepers, thanks to genetics from my mom's side of the family. My grandpa and I have nearly the same shade of blue.
- I've always wanted to write a book. When I was young, I always wrote on my school papers I wanted to be an author when I grew up. Who knows what the future holds?
- I eat my food one food at a time and in order of what I'm least looking forward to to what I'm most looking forward to. I've done this since I can remember, and it's become a subconscious habit of mine. What's so wrong with saving the best for last?
- My go-to drink is an old fashioned. It's such a clean, crisp flavor and a classic cocktail. If Don Draper drinks it in Mad Men, does that make me an old man at heart?