My July Edit
July is shaping up to be a fairly laid-back month, especially compared to last year's wedding-filled July. I have no travel plans this month, so I'm looking forward to spending some serious time by the pool. Here's what I'm looking forward to this month:
- BaubleBar Ear Crawlers: I tend to wear less jewelry in the summer because I don't want to get my jewelry oily from sweat or sunscreen (TMI?). Ear crawlers are a fun alternative to mix up your earring game.
- Rifle Paper Company Agendas: I've used my Kate Spade planner for the past year, but RPC recently announced their first set of agendas are available for pre-order. I might switch from KSNY to RPC for the rest of 2015/2016.
- Speculoos Cookie Butter: How have I been shopping at Trader Joe's for a couple of years now without stumbling across this stuff? Give me all the cookie butter!
- The Wonder of You by Susan May Warren: I'm currently in the middle of this book and gobbling it up. It's one of the last books in the series, and I can say I've fallen in love with every member of the Christiansen family Susan has created.
- The Session Room: My friends and I just checked out this relatively new bar this week in downtown Omaha. The food was amazing (you have to try the sweet potato fries and the asparagus fries), and the service was fantastic. It'd be a great place to watch a baseball or football game!
- Forever 21 Sandals: These are as close to the flatform/ugly sandal trend that I'll get, but I picked up this pair in black in stores—and they were less than $20. Hello, summer sandals!
- Loft Gingham Top: Blame it on the holiday weekend, but I'm going to be sporting this light and airy gingham blouse throughout the entire month (with red lips this weekend).
Hope you have a great holiday weekend!