My November Edit
With Halloween behind us, I have one thing on my mind: holidays! The first few days of November were quite a warm spell here in Omaha, but the weather has taken a chilly turn, which makes it feel like autumn finally! So since I have Thanksgiving and Christmas on my mind, I figured I'd dedicate my November edit to all things festive and seasonal:
- Tati of Glam Life Guru: Tati was the first vlogger I watched and my introduction to the YouTube beauty community a couple years ago. I've been hooked ever since; Tati posts five times a week, and her reviews are in-depth and spot-on. I can't wait to see what holiday-inspired tutorials she comes up with.
- George Winston's Autumn: My favorite music at this time of year is by George Winston. I find afternoons are when I struggle to concentrate at work, so I'll open up Spotify and listen to his album Autumn. It's been in the fall rotation for me for years now, and it always evokes a sense of family, love, and warmth during a packed but fun season.
- Sally Hansen's Miracle Gel Polish in 660 Terra-Coppa: I don't own many of the Miracle Gel polishes, and the two I've previously owned have been very spring- and summer-appropriate. I figured it was time to update with something more geared toward the holiday season, and this rose gold color fits the bill. (Oh, and the wear time on these polishes is incredible.)
- Garance Dore's Love Style Life: I've been a huge fan of Garance's illustrations for a while now, for which I have Rifle Paper Company to credit. Her first book came out last week, and I made a point to drop by Barnes & Noble to pick up a copy. It's gorgeous!
- This Target Dress: I have holiday party dresses on the brain, and Target is killing it with their selection this year. A lot of what I have my eye on is online only, but I have seen a couple in stores that would fit the bill. I love this particular dress because it would transition into all seasons of the year seamlessly.
- Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick in Divine Wine: I've made a resolution with myself to pull out all my red lipsticks and lip glosses this November and December and to wear the heck out of them. At the top of my list is this dark, vampy version from the drugstore that's shockingly long-wearing and flattering, even on the palest of skin.
- Kate Spade Leather Tassel Keychain: My current keychain is pretty boring and basic. I've been on the hunt for a quality leather key holder that won't cost me an arm and a leg, but until I decide on one, I wouldn't mind giving some pizazz to my current key situation.
Have a good weekend!