10 must-buys during the Sephora spring VIB Rouge sale
As I’ve mentioned before, I’m slowly revamping my makeup collection to include some better-quality items. It’s been a process, but I’ve had fun trying out new items and experimenting with products I never thought I’d use. Here are my top 10 must-buys during the Sephora VIB Rouge sale that’s happening now:
- Buxom Full-Bodied™ Lip Gloss Collection - Nudes And Brights: Some value sets aren’t worth your money, but Buxom lip glosses are my favorite. They’re minty and have a plumping effect, and the pigments are always great. This set would be well worth a second look.
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer: The best concealer. Hands down. I’m now on my second tube.
- Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara: Both my bestie/roommate and I agree this mascara is one of the best. It adds volume and length, just what I like.
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge For Lips And Cheeks: I don’t personally own this but was playing around with it in the store this weekend. Amazingly pigmented and beautiful shades.
- Sephora Collection Z Palette: I ordered this yesterday to de-pot a few of the bulky eyeshadow packages I have in an effort to make more room in my drawer and so I can see what shadows I already own.
- Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum: This is on my wish list, but it’s a perfume I go back to time and again to get samples of.
- Sephora Collection Pro Crease Brush #10: The best eyeshadow brush ever! I use this one every day and am considering buying a second. So. Good.
- Clarisonic Luxe Facial Brush Head - Cashmere Cleanse: After being a Clarisonic convert and having used the deep pore brush head for three years now, I decided to go with a slightly gentler brush to see what effect it’ll have on my face. I’ll keep you updated!
- beautyblender: There is no comparison to a beautyblender. It’s the best sponge to apply foundation for an airbrush effect.
- Sephora Collection 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation: Liz got this foundation during our event at Sephora over the weekend after finding too many of the drugstore foundations not to match her skin tone. Sephora has a great range of shades in their foundation if you’re looking for a hard-to-find shade to match your skin tone.